View Single Post

Old 05-09-2007, 02:44 AM
Energetic Science Practitioner

Smile Defining Grace...

Hi again, My Lovies!

I'm popping back in here to give GREAT THANKS to Our Precious Gracie once again... Honey, those corrections you made on me last night made such a difference.... I was feeling so very worn out last night and when you told me that my pituitary and my ventricals were weak, I got a little nervous, but today I feel right as rain... I cannot thank you enough, my Darling Gracie!

And while I am here, I want to tell Steven that I will be happy to discuss my latest read with him over at the party soon and that he is Perfectly Welcome to squeeze in between me and Adrienne on this "gravy train"...In fact, I'll LOVE IT Steven!!! (coy smile combined with eyelash-flutter... ) But for now I want to mention a new book that I just picked up today at the library and I think all of you Sweet Ones will enjoy what I learned in the first few pages....

The name of the book is "The Unmistakable Touch of Grace" (Yeah...I KNOW...) by Cheryl Richardson and it discusses how "every event we experience and every person we meet has intentionally been put in our path to help us lead more conscious and fulfilled lives," I am sure that it is No Coincidence that I gravitated towards this book!

But I think you will all LOVE this excerpt and it is particularly appropriate to share it with you right here in this Blessing of a thread....

"Grace comes from the latin word gratia, meaning favor, charm, or thanks. Spiritual traditions from around the world each share a similar understanding of this word. For example, in Sanskrit, grace is akin to the word grnati, which means He praises, and to call or invoke. In Christian terms, grace is defined as infinite love, mercy, favor, and goodwill shown by God to humankind. in Judaism, the concept of grace is expressed by the Hebrew word hesed, meaning mercy, or loving-kindness. Grace is seen as a creative force...an act of exceptional kindness and goodness." The author goes on to quote her friend, Laura Sura Das, author of "Awakening the Buddha Within" with this... "Grace is the 'isness' of life. It's the recognition that everything is connected and sacred. The more in touch we are with this natural abundance of life, the less we need."

How Beautiful is THAT, My Sweet Ones? And is this not a Perfect Definition of Our Grace? How Blessed we all are to have found you along OUR path, Dearest Gracie.... May You Always Be Blessed.... In All Ways.

With So Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela