View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Platinum Member

Hello dear Erfinder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfinder View Post
INTERUPTION......PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT......

This technique dates back to Tesla, would be nice to hear that repeated form time to time. Would be nice to see what was learned from the source instead of this ranting and raving....I have yet to see anything new or improved. The method under display was perfected to an extremely high degree by Tesla, where is the info on what he did? I mean this Tesla tech.....Right...?

Attachment 11754

Then theres that one guy...whats his name...Robert W. Alexander. In 1975 he got a patent Attachment 11758 granted for this same topology....check the attachment if you are interested. Same damn topology...my question to you is, in light of this, why are you teaching people or better directing the researchers here to "Frankenstein" perfectly good motors?

Refering to the attached images, you will find that these motors,

Attachment 11755
Attachment 11756
Attachment 11757

these things, the dual commutator devices you are trying to get people to build ALREADY EXIST and have since Tesla's time!!! Guys and gals, please do your homework, save yourself a boat load of trouble with fabricating. If you really want to work in this direction, study the attached patent, and find yourself a few of those old DYNAMOTORS and tear them apart and rewire them! Or....ignore me and continue working on your frankenstein motors! The true potential of this direction is in that patent, and in the information Tesla left regarding it this special topology, not in what you are being sold....my opinion...not subject to change any time soon..

This stuff is old and I'm tired of seeing hard working, serious researchers singing and dancing to this tune. Where in the hell are all the real questions? Why is no one challenging this confused mess. Some are and I truely applaud you! Keep asking those questions, one day they will get answered, by someone else...a competent authority, if we are lucky.

There is nothing wrong with established science, other than the fact that is one sided. Science as its taught is complete in its onesidedness..... what I'm seeing here is a guy who has cloned that one sidedness? So now we simply have way more of the same....not good in my book.

Be careful with going with the sacred geometry...you reintroduce symetry...but you knew that...right....how does asymetry apply to your topology?

anyway..

Fellow researchers, the anwsers are right in front of us. How can we formulate the right questions if we're caught in the following the leader spiral.....

Some leaders have provided all we have been searching for, real working technology that is ready right now, however, for whatever reason, the information wasn't released in a format that the layman (us) could do anything with.

The following is to be taken as an example only...maybe...

That being said.....the school girl is more that just a battery charger. Some of you know that. Radiant energy....Why in the hell is it limited to one side of the conductor?????? Isn't the magnetic field generated by the entire coil? Hmmmmm.....somethings missing.....and you have found it when you find the second spike, the spike which charges the supply like the spike you generate now charges the second battery.....

Ignore everything in this post except the patent and the images of the motors! Or ignore that too....its up to you.

Regards

Hello and good morning dear Erfinder,

[IMG][/IMG]

I was expecting you at any time, but I never thought "your debut" here... would be so "smooth" may I say?

My dear friend, I notice that you have not seen my video at all...

Mainly, the first thing that if, you could....kindly allow me to say...

In my video... ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT...

The first Two Minutes (2:0) and Thirty Seconds (30) of it...(2:30)Min

I, dedicated my entire Research...to DR NIKOLA TESLA...

Read First My LEGAL DISCLAIMER...Where I use DR NIKOLA TESLA's Patent Images as a nice blended background...

I had the pleasure to Upload this video to You Tube, exactly right ON

Tesla's Birthday...July 10th ...
Look at Video Upload Date...

Also at the end...I complete my dedication to Dr. Nikola Tesla...

I have never said...it was MY PATENT, nor my Claims..anywhere on this thread, or in My Videos...But an Original Tesla great Art..from 1888..

I have cited a Copy of the Patent, Yellow High Lighted, and underlined in RED...
At the Specific statements, where Tesla mentions His very Specific Design Claims, related to Independently Connected Pairs of Coils or Groups thereof...

Now, I am just "a random guy"...that took his time to put it all together for you all to enjoy and reproduce...In order that you were able to see it all as a whole, hoping I did a pretty fair Honor to Nikola Tesla...since His Art is not taught at all in any EE School of our Planet

So, dear Erfinder...May I be the one to say...

That you are the one, actually, not bringing anything "new" to this thread at all...

...since what you have written above...I did it way back in time, when I first made this video...

Regards Dear friend...and next time, you decide to come back to say Hello in that always "Smooth Fashion" of yours...please take your time and read me and watch me a bit slowly...don't let other feelings take over your great analytic mind...it is not good at all...basically for a healthy Scientific Mind control...that need to do vast research all the time...

Thanks

Ufopolitics