Thread: Eric Dollard
View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 04:45 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raui View Post
In the figures Eric gave you you'll see that the extra coil wire length is smaller than quater wave at luminal velocity. The way I think about it however is if you have more meters covered per second and your frequency in per seconds stays the same, which it does since we know the specific frequency we're tuning for, the wavelength will naturally have to be longer not shorter. Here's another way to think about it get your hands and move them a certain distance apart in one second and take a quarter of that distance. Now compare it to moving them further apart than the first time and take a quarter of that, assuming it was covered in the same time the distance is longer and not shorter than the original since the time is the same. At least that's how I'm seeing it
Yes that's true, but if

c = 299792458
F = 3670000
λ = 81.68
λ/4 = 20.42

Then

124% <

/1.24 = 16.469
Luminal frequency = 4550.8 kc
= F*1.24

124% >

*1.24 = 25.323
Luminal frequency = 2959.677 kc
= F/1.24

The extra coil would then need to operate at a minimum of 124% with no terminal capacitance. However the frequency of the secondary is certainly brought up through being connected to the extra coil, and the results from the old extra coil tests I believe, as far as I can interpret it, shows that the maximum possible velocity of the extra coil in operation with the direct connection to secondary is 124% luminal even with the effect of the frequency being brought up, excluding any terminal capacitance.

If a coil of λ/4 = 20.42 metres wire length was made, then based on the results shown of 124% the measured frequency would be approx

4550.8 kc

Which = λ/4/1.24

= 16.469 metres extra coil wire length luminal frequency

Therefore, tuned to 100% luminal frequency of this 16.469 metres wire length, the extra coil would theoretically be operating at the so-called "F*1.24" or 124% velocity of the fundamental F. Excluding any effects of being connected to the secondary.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Last edited by dR-Green; 07-17-2012 at 05:41 AM.