View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 03:45 AM
Platinum Member

Hey
Ok I got this thing build. I need glue for the magnets and winding pattern, just a bit of welding for permanent sake. I know you said your bosch motor was 20 poled. Mine are 16 (With 4 magnetic poles and 4 brush's per end) and I am curious as to how to come up with the V pattern in the winding's. And how many windings to use.

Any pointers will help get the job done early tomorrow.

If anybody else is interested and want's good motor to get started with, I used 2 razor scooter motors 300 watt. The commutator comes off with a small black O'ring clip. A slight tap to the shaft releases it.
You have to mill the shaft down a bit in the front of the motor and mill the second back plate that will go on the front. But its all pretty easy if you got a little sense. Happy to fill in the blanks if you need it.

Cheers
Matt
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.