View Single Post

Old 07-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello Turion,

First let me say...that I admire your perseverance on your thread of the three batteries, I feel great respect for You.

I have posted here for the Members to either "refresh" or learn about...not the Booster Converter, that is just a "Half Way" deal, on How I started my first Thread...BUT, about the SEPIC Converter, which have Dual Inductors at work...However, My Motors-Generators contain those inductors as "Multiple Coils" that are being replaced-disconnected-refreshed, every nano second, plus performing a very strong Mechanical Energy Output...Now this SEPIC Inductors are traveling within the Stators Magnetic Fields, therefore they are "reconditioning and reinforcing their energy" by a continuous Electromagnetic Field Bath...

Turion, by keep pending upon the "Amperage Values" and disregarding the absolutely "Unreal" Torque that this Machines Render...is playing the "Game" We all have been exposed to, for over 130 Years, my Friend...This Machines, the SEPIC, the Booster, the Buck converters...and essentially ANY COIL of enameled wire...all work with Radiant Energy...You can't "measure" the Amperage of the wind force...of the Oceans Flow Strength ...of the charged Clouds in our Skies...of the energized atoms that surround her Beauty (RE)...by a simple standard parameter invented by Mankind...remember that even the "Time" has been invented...

Regards Turion

Ufopolitics
Then Dyno the motor and show current in your readings.... Torque is nominal compared to amp draw.

I did this very same thing 8 years ago with a 42 hp electric motor. We ran a Ford Ranger 2wd. The reason I did not pursue it was the simple fact that the motor use 25% more current and the batts would not hold up. In long run with the weight ratio for the charge and discharge batteries I only had about 5 percent gain in distance from conventional at 2 times the cost.

You have to prove this stuff, not just say "130 years of suppression". And we are not suppressing you because we ask to see the proof. You do that to yourself by not giving it.

Matt
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.