View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:13 PM

Hello Joit. I will try the aluminium experiment to see if it interfears with the signal, but in my case it was also the neodymium magnets that didn't work. Also I always have enough resistance in the base of the transistor so that shouldn't be a problem. My coil is ~600 turns of 0.6mm and 0.45mm wire, which is within the specifications shown here: Bedini Motor test. In the school girl motor there is no charging battery or neon but in the monopole energizer we're told that they protect the transistor which makes sense. This seems to me like a contradiction. In my experiment it blew in 5 minutes. How did the school girl 12 years ago manage to 1) have it running for 5 days on a 9V battery (when my energizer doesn't even make it to 30 minutes) and 2) not blowing the transistor? Perhaps the pickup coil slown the motor down and reduced the flyback voltage spike? What gives? Has anyone replicated this successfully and if so how did he do it? Also I charged-discharged my secondary battery enough times but didn't see much difference. So far I need 3 batteries to charge one plus the mechanical work which is not much useful to me. Doesn't seem very practical. People usually say they use it to charge batteries but do not mention the rate of charging of the secondary battery in relation to the discharge of the primary. For example if the secondary charges as fast as the primary drains (or faster) while doing all the mechanical work that would be spectacular. As I said my own results so far are not even close to that but if you have better results do share.