View Single Post

Old 07-04-2012, 03:34 PM

Cool my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello again ZPE!

Not talking about the Light Show now...

It is not that I do, or do not agree with your theory of unbalance between pairs of Coils...but that I really do not understand what you mean by unbalancing them... ...They are equally built at rotors-armatures (therefore, MUST BE) of equal values, winds and wire type...Maybe you are referring to "Electromagnetically" unbalance them?...or is it Electrically?

I will tell you that making them "INDEPENDENT" and in SETS of PAIRS, or GROUPS of SETS OF PAIRS...makes a good 80-90% of the whole secret and success...This fact allows you to "SHARE" (Interconnect) Coils between Generators and Motors simultaneously within just ONE EMBODIMENT, by using their "respectively determined and designed "idle time" of either one...
Now the way to structure them, the ways to turn them On or Off...could vary as our great Electronics advanced tech will allows Us to employ...or by means of old mechanical switches (Commutators or/and Continuous-and Non Continuous Slip Rings Contacts) like Tesla did back in the 1800's...

Be patient...We will break the Spell from the Witch soon...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Hey Ufo,

Great news that the clip is coming out and I will try add the changes to the Kromrey if possible or make a new motor for the cause. I do tell many people about your circuit and will alway support a good thing when I see it.

Quote:
Not talking about the Light Show now...
Please ask me some questions about the effects/colours as you know I'm happy to talk about them and have a year worth of Radiant anomalies recorded. This may open up a greater understanding of the Radiant effects associated with given frequencies.

Quote:
It is not that I do, or do not agree with your theory of unbalance between pairs of Coils...but that I really do not understand what you mean by unbalancing them... ...They are equally built at rotors-armatures (therefore, MUST BE) of equal values, winds and wire type...Maybe you are referring to "Electromagnetically" unbalance them?...or is it Electrically?
Think of 2 sets of coil pairs of equal turns with ferrite cores for example. First coil pair will have a 50mm spool/core and sit flush inside the coil. The second coil pair will have the 50mm spool, however, the ferrite coil will be increased to 75mm to create a magnetic phase difference as tesla describes in the patent and thus Asymmetry via the electromagnetic inbalance.
, It would of been easier to find the Tesla quotes from the Patent.

Quote:
Now the way to structure them, the ways to turn them On or Off...could vary as our great Electronics advanced tech will allows Us to employ...or by means of old mechanical switches (Commutators or/and Continuous-and Non Continuous Slip Rings Contacts) like Tesla did back in the 1800's...
Thankyou for sharing more of your wisdom

Regards
Zero