View Single Post

Old 05-08-2007, 12:43 PM

wow o wow o wow

Hi there everybody,

Congrats congrats congrats to all you magnificent people for manifesting these life transforming healings within your lives and thanku from the bottom of my heart for sharing your personal stories and acknowledging your gratitude in such generous ways.

Grace truly is so utterly remarkable isn't she..and this platform of warmth and consideration and giving and sharing is enabling a resorvoir of healing power to grow into the wider hungry world.

Now that..just blows my mind.

I also am profoundly deeply grateful for the multiple gifts you all bring to this table. Thanku for that.

I want to acknowledge your knowledge and expertise with numerology here Moria.

Your 35 page summary is quite possibly the most significent self help information I've received to date.
It is straight forward..and succinct...with clear and concise instructions for interpreting your personal stuff..
The interpretation of my personality itself is absolutely spot on..Incredible..absolutely incredible.
I am in awe of how this info has deepened my understanding of myself and is enabling me to focus so much more easily on where I am headed in my life and what I need to do to get there.

Moria...I was tickled pink that you sent it to me within 24 hours of asking

Thanku dear lady..for sharing your expertise with me.

in deep gratitude and much appreciation
Roz

www.paths-2-inner-potential.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious
The Powerful Intentions of Roz Lowbridge