View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:56 PM

rosemary

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
Welcome to Energetic Forum,

I see you maybe have some test results that agree with a Rosemary Ainslie "South Africa" device and would be the first person in 10 years that would have accomplished this with countless people trying here and four (4) other alternative energy forums.

Pulsed DC circuits are one of the most difficult to properly measure results accurately.

Please post all your great successful data and method of measurements for the "open source community" to see.

Thank You,
Fuzzy
I am not sure if I am doing this right.

I was working on Rossi-like stuff for EPRI when I ran into Arthur Manelas in Pelham NH. He has an electrical circuit not unlike Rosemary and I made many measurements of the output/input..

His circuit fits inside a shoebox and he ccauses fast rising pulses from a back EMF off a large transformer core. The core runs at a 'negative hysterisis of -3.0C.
He takes 11 watts out of a 12 volt battery and send 42 watts back into a 24 volt battery.

As a physicist with 30 years of lab experience, I know this sounds like a First Law violation. It woks nonetheless.

My working hypothesis is that his ferrite core has nanograined material in the 10 nanometer range. A new form of super-ferromagnetism was reported in Nature in 2006 by van Wayenberge. It comes in the form of a vortes and as such the asymmetric magnetism may be able to access energy from the fourth dimension, iCt.