View Single Post

Old 05-28-2012, 01:48 PM

The choice is yours

Assumptions protect the ego from truth. To combat the ego, and lower the vibration of the soul, and be able to stay on the path of light after you die, embrace your common sense...the closest link to your soul. Step out of your condition, turn around, and look at yourself.

Edgar cayce:

"The experience has come eight or ten times while giving life readings for individuals. I remember nothing of the reading, but have a very vivid impression of the following."

"I knew my spirit, mind, or soul was separated from my body and that it was seeking information for another. I passed into outer darkness, so dark that it actually hurt-yet there was a stream of light that I knew I must follow, and nothing on either side of the light must detract from my purpose to receive for that other what it was seeking in the way of aid for itself."

"As I passed along the line of light I became conscious of forms of movement crowding toward the light. Coming to the next plane, I realized that the forms of movement or figures were taking shape as humans...rather the exaggeration of human desires. Passing a little farther, these forms were gradually lost; still I had the consciousness that they were seeking the light-or more light. Then the figures gradually took form, continually coming toward the light."

"Finally I passed through a place where individuals appeared much as they do today-men and women-but satisfied with their position [rather than crowding toward the light]. The number of individuals in this state of satisfaction continued to grow, and then there were homes and cities where they were content to continue as they were."

"Still following the light, which grew stronger and stronger, I heard music in the beyond. Then there came a space where all was springtime-all was a-blossom, all was summer. Some were happy, some desired to remain, but many were pressing on and on to the place where there might be greater understanding, more light, more to be gained. Then I reached a place where I was seeking the records of the lives of people that lived in the earth."

"Don't ever think that your life isn't written in the Book of Life! I found it! I have seen it! It is being written; YOU are the writer!"