View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 03:57 PM

Optimal storage selection

I'm curious what is the best way to go about storing your ASEA as there are no specifics mentioned on the website or the product itself, which leaves one to think room temperature is fine? The only reason I ask, is it seemed as though my last bottle didn't seem to have that "zing" I was receiving from the earlier doses. I attributed it to the fact my body was just acclimating to the effects... that was until I got a new case- ZING once again- I believe the last bottle was somehow compromised.

Is it possible ASEA is somehow subjected to the effects of sunlight, heat, time, or maybe other possibilities such as EMF? Can/Should it be stored in the refrigerator as this seems to be the most sensible?

One other thing, I was curious as to why ASEA isn't stored in more suitable container such as glass... I intuitively get the sense the materials are causing some serious leaching from the plastic, maybe not that big of an issue seeing as what ASEA is suppose to accomplish, but glass certainly seems to be more fitting. My guess would be the shipping costs?