View Single Post

Old 05-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Gold Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ashtweth
Hi Aaron and All.

I am sincerley Sorry to hear that, its especially difficult for me as i have been studying all the cases that came back from stage 4 so well, we have volunteers now getting us medical records with dietary regimes just like we did with the black salve production to help educate others and show them the options and track records. If any one out there or any of your friends needs this info its yours just let me know.

That really sucks, they say that BPA plastic is the asbestos of our generation, make sure you war people about that BPA plastic if you can.

just last night i have been studying the Macrobiotic diet RESULTS, a registered nurse has metastasized cancer stage 4 and came back on the macrobiotic diet (on video), other physicians have even used it on themselves, but still its "no where".

Here is a BRIEF idea of how many were "hopeless" and came back from Macrobiotics. And its non toxic BTW.
saveyourlife - YouTube

I never knew On July 9 1999 Michio Kushi was invited by Rep. Dennis Kucinich to testify before the Government Reform Committee on the subject of Cancer Treatment For Women.

You can see hard core brain tumors and ACUTE leukemia testimonials in their books guys, thats really hard to bare Aaron knowing that people in really bad stages have come back with just changing eating ! And people fighting cancer need to see the scope of their options and others to help them. There is no other way but to show the hope and get the info out there, its always been a PUBLIC education problem (Cancer)

One thing Macrobiotics do is live their life in balance (holistic thing) so its not just eating differently . That is pretty good (putting it mildly) for spending money on food , since it has beaten stage four cancers thats a great results on people eating the macrobiotic way, it also like the raw food movement educates them how to avoid cancer (foods) for LIFE and helps the planet, sorry SAVES it .

This guy did a site for stage 4 survivors
Video Playlists at Late Stage Cancer

On that note i would like to briefly just apologize for any mix ups and state to Aaron no disrespect intended, unfortunately things have not been received or expressed the best way, i would like to state Aaron has had support for us for years so i wish to just clear some things up.

I never intended for [Aaron] or any one to get the impression that Omega's are in the budwig diet to cure depression, sorry if you can read that out of what i said, ill just focus on the stuff i intended to express .Only that the Budwig diet will be useful for people as it is forecast that depression will be a major factor by 2020 and the omegas in it treat depression[but not intended to do so]. We have done a lot on the Budiwg and have a production and volunteers underway to present for all.

With MMS, the context i expressed is, its hard to deny those cheap results, i still would like others to consider eating the macrobiotic or other raw/ diets to prevent cancer etc if using it, but just to clear up that's what i was intending.

Also we just had a different way of classing the benefits of Raw foods / the price to their results to what ASEA can do, One of the ASEA angles for better health has been "boost the mitochondrial levels to numbers that will boost the amount of cellular communicators to the equivalent of ASEA" for the cost = the Benefits. And then counting their results.

with the dietary regimes or using the raw foods to heal disease and live well, it has been the numbers of people and docs now, with the record of diseases ,which the dietary regiments have PREVENTED and treated, And what they do to planet by taking them as the equivalent of ASEA. Plus that they did it all with out ASEA. Just saying that's where i was coming from and trying to express thats all.

But never mind,its up to the user to educate themselves and receive the best informed decision. I guess since i have studied all the documentaries for the last 2 years i have seen a lot of transformation what people on the budwig, macrobiotic, raw diets have done and do it very economically. All as a result of not much more than a food bill they not only prevent/treat cancer but treat/prevent other diseases for LIFE and save the planet

Ill share that in the new courses on the uni site and videos this year.So it just got twisted after that it just went down hill and it didn't need too. But in the end i am grateful Aaron and i took the time to discuss it and sorry if it . stressed Aaron out a bit. Just note my friend i never intended to be disrespectful if thats what it felt like, with that in mind ..

speaking of cheap cancer treatments, i would hope any one that did take a cheap remedy (that didn't involve diets) would Consider eating the right way (Budwig, macrobiotic, MOSTLY raw foods).I want to disclose a short list for new viewers here of cheap and open source remedies.Again i recommend you look at the docs i posts with their diets, @Guruji yes you can still be a vegetarian, if you try and have it MOSTLY raw, your still fine according to the other diets i have listed.

Quote For BCC skin cancers, Dr. Tullio Simoncini treats Skin Cancer using a special formula available in any Pharmacy in Italy plus most Compound Pharmacies can make up 1 ounce or 8 ounce solutions. for those who cannot use Alcohol at 45 or 85 percent because it cracks skin only use distilled water with the formula.

Dr. Simoncini gave this formula to me today:
Skin Cancer Forum - iodine therapy by Dr. Tullio Simoncini
The formula is
7 grams iodine
5 grams potassium iodide
5 mls distilled water
alchool to reach 25 mls
All the best
Tullio Simoncini

Well for BCC/Warts, how about just a common household vegetable?
eggplant remedy

A relatively new remedy, BEC5, is a spin off from an Australian folk remedy for farm animals. It is available to anyone online. It uses the phyotonutrients extracted from eggplants. Clinical trials and anecdotal testimonies confirmed BEC5's efficacy and safety on basal cell and squamous cell cancers.

You can make your own, here is a way i have been reading about how they are treating warts, moles BCC's by using the bare bones of whats in the BEC5 cream.

Some have used white vinegar, while others recommend raw organic apple cider vinegar. Get a medium sized eggplant and grind it up. Put that into a glass jar and fill it up with the vinegar. Place the jar into the refrigerator. After around three days with the white vinegar, the liquid should turn to a brownish gold color. That indicates it's ready to use.Apple cider vinegar is already a similar color, but three days seasoning in a refrigerator should be enough.

Apply it directly to tumors often with a cotton ball, or secure the soaked cotton onto the tumor with tape. Treatment may take a couple of weeks or more. Both commercial BEC5 cream and the homemade version also work on warts and other unhealthy skin conditions.

Skin Cancer Forum - iodine therapy by Dr. Tullio Simoncini

Back to the foods needed to treat and PREVENT cancer (a cure has to have that in it IMO)

Look at this guy he is 58 year of age, got rid of a few conditions with this drink DAILY (and left out toxic foods)
LOU CORONA! Lou's Daily Juicing Recipe: LEMON GINGER BLAST! ~ BIKE TOURING the WEST COAST! vid#42 - YouTube
(Start at about 6 mins)

Daily drink , Apple, ginger, celery, cucumber, cilantro, parsley, arugula (rocket), lemon & habanero pepper.(or pinch of cayenne pepper)

On that note the yoga, relaxation and exercise with dietary discipline or healthy habits seems to be in part or the MOST part of cancer prevention and on its own it can still TREAT effectively, sorry has done We have a new course alternative cancer treatments with our own volunteers to finish and a video production to give all, so busy busy.Plus doing a lot of work on the T Switch and PSEC. Will add more as i get time my friends

Ash

Last edited by ashtweth; 05-03-2012 at 01:24 AM.