Old 05-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
a re post from: Harvesting Energy From the Sun Using Crystals

just FYI: Ed Leedskalnin agreed with Tesla when he mentioned in his book:

The Last Stoic: Coral Castle Code Broken

CORAL CASTLE CODE / JON DEPEW / FORMULA of ENERGY

Quote:
Science says energy is canceled when Positive and Negative connect, but Ed said there is still something there when the electric is not. Ed Leedskalnin said that science is misled by this false electron principle. He said there are no electrons and the false conclusion came about by giving the cathode in a vacuum tube a double dose of negative, from an unbalanced power source that was used by Thomson
--------

interview with Dr. Tesla from

Popular Science - Nov 1928 - Page 16

Quote:
BESIDES his world power scheme, Dr. Tesla says he is devoting his time chiefly to his vertically rising flying machine. This aerial flivver is to weigh less 200 pound...
...On the whole subject of matter, in fact, Dr. Tesla holds views that are startlingly original. He disagrees with the accepted atomic theory of matter, and does not believe in the existence of an "electron" as pictured by science or, he maintains, if it can exist at all, it does so only in perfect vacuum...
...Even before the discovery of radium, Tesla expressed his belief that radioactive rays were of this sort, a view ridiculed at that time. When radium was discovered it was found actually to emit particles of matter ....Tesla has maintained ever since that radium is not a generator but a transformer of energy, the emanations being caused by cosmic rays of immense power capable of penetrating all obstacles however thick.
Popular Science - Google Books

linking it to the previous post

Tesla knew his designs were fractal .....

Quote:
Nature may reach the same result in many ways. Like a wave in the physical world, in the infinite ocean of the medium which pervades all, so in the world of organisms, in life, an impulse started proceeds onward, at times, may be, with the speed of light, at times, again, so slowly that for ages and ages it seems to stay, passing through processes of a complexity inconceivable to men, but in all its forms, in all its stages, its energy ever and ever integrally present. A single ray of light from a distant star falling upon the eye of a tyrant in bygone times may have altered the course of his life, may have changed the destiny of nations, may have transformed the surface of the globe, so intricate, so inconceivably complex are the processes in Nature. In no way can we get such an overwhelming idea of the grandeur of Nature than when we consider, that in accordance with the law of the conservation of energy, throughout the Infinite, the forces are in a perfect balance, and hence the energy of a single thought may determine the motion of a universe. Nikola Tesla
Quote:
Our first endeavors are purely instinctive prompting of an imagination vivid and undisciplined. As we grow older reason asserts itself and we become more and more systematic and designing. But those early impulses, though not immediately productive, are of the greatest moment and may shape our very destinies. Indeed, I feel now that had I understood and cultivated instead of suppressing them, I would have added substantial value to my bequest to the world. But not until I had attained manhood did I realize that I was an inventor
. Nikola Tesla

the interesting thing is that the Name Arthur Young comes up in

Project Camelot | Peter Levenda transcript

Quote:
I was thrilled that they were writing about these events, about “The Nine” also. They were writing about Puharich. They had mentioned him. They had mentioned this group, but they had not drawn the connection. They had not connected the dot between, for instance, Arthur Young, who was a prominent member of “The Nine”, a man who invented the Bell Helicopter, which I had mentioned just a little while ago as having been involved with Nazi scientists...
more on this ...in this awesome presentation :

Secret Space Program: Peter Levenda [Full Length] - YouTube

ps : in Peter levenda presentation the following is mentioned...note the name chosen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes_(missile_program)

Quote:
The Hermes project (November 20, 1944 - December 31, 1954)[1] was a United States Army Ordnance Corps rocket program (the contractor was General Electric).

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-01-2012 at 03:50 PM.