Thread: Bedini SG
View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 06:44 PM

Thank You Skywatcher, i appreciate your help - yeah my PM motor is a brushed motor. not the best of choices but it was more affordable...

controller and motor for the brushless with the kind of horsepower i need are very expensive...

turbine is not out of the question, actually a pretty good out of the box ideal...

it seems to me that a turbine could also help boost performance, sort of a air propelled push, i will definitely check into that one...

my ideal is to produce a generator that would individually charge the individual 3.2 volt cells. using i what im thinking of multiple capacitor storage then dumping their charge to the cells individually like a pulse... is this possible?

im not looking to come up with locomotion, but to get a few more miles of range before i need to charge the pack again...

easily done with a on board gasoline generator "hybrid", but my point is to break away from gasoline "combustion fuels" altogether - so that leaves me with trying to come up with ways of thinking outside of the box...

my lack of electronics knowledge cripples me...