View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khwartz View Post
ok

Here is a link which could interest you, it's about charging batteries too, but with "the big" system

Oscillating Harmonic Ripple Wave BATTERY CHARGING - YouTube
I still do not fully understand his generator but his motor makes perfect sense to me.

Quote:
ok Could you give me links on this please, that I could check by myself the experimental conditions and conclusions?
I can't remember the sites where I read about this but I know some of NASA's 1000+ patents are related to the experiments they did. There was everything from complex homo-polar generators to the tether experiment. They did say in some of the experiments that they concluded that extra energy was entering the system and there was reference to the aether and other such terms but again what was key was environmental energy. I know on the tether experiment, they had a number of theories as to what happened as the voltage and power was way in excess of what they expected. They have now concluded that a plasma of air in the wire was to blame for the burn out of the tether but they haven't explained where the extra energy came from to cause the plasma in their explanation of the burn out. When I do come across the info again I will have to let you know where it is.

Quote:
Yes, but once again: if high voltage, of course few amps... The energy would be "communicated" by few charge-carriers but very high excited ones.

I'm still not convince on this statement.
Do the volts times amps calculation for the input and output of the fan and you find that the output in watts is way lower than the input, yet the battery still charges at close to the input of the fan. The mathematics of that does not add up but clearly it is happening. When charging a battery with a fan I had an input of around 12v at 80mA the output was spikes of 17 at only single figure mA and that should not have charged the battery at near 1 to 1 with such a loss in power but it did. I would like mainstream science to look at that and try to explain it but as of now they have not looked at it and relied on Hollywood science to explain it.

Personally I think it is energy from the environment and I am sure you are familiar with the terms used to explain it. Can I personally prove it? only in so much as what the fan does and other such systems.

Quote:
I am electrician
Do you find the results anomalous? what is your explanation?

Quote:
But there are whole area of EM theories which are not much known or used. Like sine a while EM is taught in terms of fields while it could be taught in terms of potentials.

this last viewpoint in EM physics is more fundamental and more general than fields expressions and could probably enlightening the phenomena we observe in these "exotics" experiments.

All what I dream is to have time to go through all this in mathematical terms, but I'm afraid I'll have never the time and the tranquillity to have the privilege to do so in this life before others could do so :/
Clearly you do think there is more to it than standard electrical theory and I agree with you on that. There has been no advancement on the mathematics of this since Bedini in the 80's as far as I am aware so if you persist maybe you will be the one to bring new light onto the subject.

Quote:
If You go on the link I've pasted, you'll find some calculation I've made today about the vid in a comment. I think it demonstrate well an adding energy

Cheer.
The initial voltage rise on a battery which is put on charge is not linear and does not make sense to me, but the fact is it does rise in such a way so we have to not make too much of this initial rise until it is better understood.

The statement he makes about three times is interesting as my calculations on a circuit I am working on is 2.7: Without losses, inductive kickback would be x2 then if it is a transformer as well would that make it x4. Now we add a motoring function to our transformer and we have x6 but the ohmic and iron losses soon take up the majority of that energy.

This isn't really about the fan so we should make a new thread to discuss it