View Single Post

Old 04-23-2012, 12:48 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by citfta View Post
Hi Dave,

I already have the pulsing circuit which I shared a few pages back. I am looking for a transformer that would work good with this. Very sorry to hear you are not able to participate right now. Wouldn't it be a shame if this circuit of Matt's turns out to be just what we are looking for and you didn't get to try it until after we find out it works great. Of course if it did turn out to be what we needed I guess you would get over it wouldn't you.

@ Matt, That looks like it might be a real interesting circuit to try. I hope to be able to try it later this evening if I can find the right transformer. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Later,

Carroll
I'll post the movie before the night is over. It works like champ, but I have to make a few changes to the schematic. But before I do I have to find a change for the P Channel driver.
The Pchannel stays real cool unlike the N channel. But right now I am not turning it off hard enough so the part count isn't much different then the Nchannel

Also I will be posting a bit more on my forum for us Carroll. I have a transformer I can send you later this week.

Your gonna want to build this.

Carroll you already have a good idea about how this works. Just think better.

Its big!

Matt

ps Its also the first chace we have had to get rid of the dead batteries.
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.

Last edited by Matthew Jones; 04-23-2012 at 12:56 AM.