View Single Post

Old 04-22-2012, 02:05 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fathershand View Post
Matt, Dave, I feel that the radiant energy gets in more and more as the motor slows down when we load it. I also think we are going to have to "help" the motor with a "make and break" part of the circuit.
Matt, what about my question concerning the capacitor and mbrownn's idea for replacing the Accumulators with caps?
Tony
Tony all you can do is try. And while were at it, there is no radiant energy in this system.

You guys need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid from your monopole days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turion View Post
Matt, are you thinking about pulsing the resister with a motor, a reed or maybe something like the Stamp?
I've been thinking about a load in parallel with the resistor and still pulsing the resister, and wondering if that would work.
I'm in bad with a badly sprained ankle today, and it's KILLING me. I want be down in the basement working! My wife has to work from home tomorrow though, so I will have the whole day to work in the basement.
Matt, I found a place to get a bunch of golf cart batteries cheap(er) for the BPG.
I am just going to pulse the system, and instead of using a motor I'll use transformer.

Matt
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.