View Single Post

Old 04-18-2012, 11:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote to Myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufopolitics View Post
Hello to All,

Here is a better schematic that describes the proper orientation of the Radiant Energy Magnetic Field Poles and the Hot Poles (Our pulsed Field) in relation to each others in a given Coil.

The rectangle in center is the levitating permanent magnet on my video.

As I explained to Dave45 prior, this is the arrangement I believe is been developed when we pulse a magnetic field into a Coil, and the way R.E. responds.

The magnet is attracted towards center of coil (where R.E Field Poles are)
based on a double attraction [S>N/S<N][ from R.E.
Hot magnetic field creates a 'double repulsion' towards the permanent magnet, that assist to keep it floating.

Permanent Magnet will NOT levitate if positioned as [S/N], related to N/S of Hot Field. Therefore the Attraction from Hot is weaker than Radiant Field.

If We set a Flywheel Diode on the Input...The magnet will fall...the lamps will turn off...Radiant Field will crash, and the Radiant electrical flow will loop within coil...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Quote:
..If We set a Flywheel Diode on the Input...The magnet will fall...the lamps will turn off...Radiant Field will crash, and the Radiant electrical flow will loop within coil...
By making Radiant Electricity flow trapped within the Loop of Any Coil related machine, like a Transformer, a Motor, a Generator or an Inductor , will produce constant heat within the wires, frames and overall structure, where RE intensifies its potential in Voltage and reversed magnetic fields...till being able to surge out, in a peak spike, creating damage in peripheral equipment-components...

This methods of Fly-wheeling Diodes, Chokes and Snubber Circuits have been The Electrical-Electronic Engineering best 'shot' so far, to wrongfully "trying" to keep Radiant Energy trapped...

Regards

Ufopolitics