View Single Post

Old 04-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
for some explanation :
The following pic can be seen as the representation of the Principle of Mentalism :

ALL the waves (material and immaterial) are seen here

what you see represented by Walter Russell is the Gradient ( Octave ) of Material to immaterial (and vice versa ) :

which results in the shape of an Egg ( field of a magnet )

Quote:
The North Pole's field will always be a little bigger/ expanded than the South Pole

an egg :

--------------------------------- and using the Principle of Correspondence :

read the following

I think you might like this this info ...remember Anisotropy

Lenses can bend light and sound in almost any direction

Quote:
(PhysOrg.com) -- When an optical fiber is bent by 90 or more, the light begins to leak away, posing a problem for fiber optics communications. But by using special lenses that can bend light by not only 90, but also 180 (i.e., a U-turn) or 360 (i.e., a full loop), scientists may limit light leakage in optical fibers and overcome this problem, not to mention provide a useful material for many other applications. Recently, a team of scientists has theoretically investigated materials for achieving this kind of advanced light control, which could work equally well for sound waves.

Quote:
The scientists, Sebastien Guenneau and coauthors from Institut Fresnel, CNRS, University of Aix-Marseille in Marseille, France, have published their study on the focusing and bending of light and sound waves in a recent issue of the New Journal of Physics.

As Guenneau explained, both light and sound control techniques use gradient index (GRIN) lenses, which can effectively be used to curve space for light and sound trajectories. By creating a change, or gradient, in the refractive index of a lens, the scientists could create anisotropies that is, make the lens' refractive index directionally dependent.
doesn't remind you of: ( Principle of Correspondence )

images taken from : Sacred Geometry

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-17-2012 at 07:59 PM.