I hope the ebooks help a bit.
Also, a little synchronicity here....
My sister pointed out, earlier today, some very interesting information she noticed today when she logged on to watch her Paths Theatre....and I think it may well apply to you too. When I read it, I remembered your post, and felt it would be good to mention it to you. Here it is:
".... Depending on how you react, this [stress]can produce an internal response that inhibits the growth and productivity of your body
, mind and spirit. When you are stressed out, you are putting yourself in protection mode
, and protection is the opposite of development.
When you are stressed out, this is also when your sympathetic system is dominant. Among many other things, this causes your body to pump out fight or flight hormones
which repress activity
in your prefrontal cortex
(the center of conscious activity), and oxygenated blood is taken away from your visceral organs
and is concentrated in your extremities, thus potentially starving your organs
. When your mind and body become pre-occupied with survival like this, the result is not only no room for positive growth, but the appearance of dis-ease becomes very real.
"A sustained protection response inhibits the creation of life-sustaining energy. The longer you stay in protection, the more you compromise your growth. In fact, you can shut down growth processes so completely that it is a truism that you can be 'scared to death'."
~ Bruce Lipton, Biology of Belief
According to estimates by the World Health Organization (WHO) Global Burden of Disease Survey:
Mental disease, including stress-related disorders, will be the second leading cause of disabilities by the year 2020.
Although the term "stress" is used in a wide variety of contexts, it has consistently been demonstrated that individuals with stress and related disorders experience impaired physical and mental functioning, more work days lost, increased impairment at work, and a high use of health care services.
The disability caused by stress is just as great as the disability caused by workplace accidents or other common medical conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, and arthritis.
The American Stress Institute reports that:
* More than 40% of all adults suffer adverse health effects as a result of stress.
* More than 75% of all visits to primary-care physicians are for stress-related complaints or disorders. ( you would think they would be better trained for it!)
* Stress has been linked to all leading causes of death, including heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents and suicides.
* Stress is responsible for more than half of all workdays lost annually.
* Approximately 80% of the health-related problems in technologically-advanced countries are stress related.
If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.
~ Marcus Aurelius Antoninus "
I do hope you get to go to the ME Seminar (I'd lOve to go to one of those too, and can't wait 'till they come to the UK!
) but it's important to TRUST Yourself! I know this will probably sound as ridiculous to you now as it would have to me when I was going through this, but I'm hoping that The Magic Pill ebooks will help it make more sense. Trust Yourself to guide you to the best route for you, and allow it.
I've found that when we reeeeeeally want something, and we don't get it, whether we get something better or not can often depend on our reaction at that point. Of course, it's natural to be dissapointed, but practise the phrases in The Magic Pill.
Right now, I'd say give yourself at least TWO WEEKS BREAK. Spend every day, if you can, doing only what feels good. Don't think about what will happen after two weeks; for the moment, just spend your time being and relaxing.
Decide that you deserve a break. Having read the information above on Stress - I'm CERTAIN that if you can take at least Two Weeks (as long as you can really, but at least two weeks), and treat it as recovery time, and if you can do the following, I have a very very strong feeling that you will experience very impressive results....
* Remember that what you "do" physically is not what creates and manifests, remember it is only how you vibrate that does that. Physical action is only to make it make sense to the conscious mind - because that's the "reality" we're experiencing at the moment.
* Spend as much of your time as you can: resting; watching comedy on T.V. / at the movies/ online; doing whatever kind of exercise you find fun and enjoy (could even be something you've never done before); SLEEP as much as possible!!! As someone who's had Fibromyalgia I know that one of the MAIN problems with it is that you don't get enough sleep. Sleep all day sometimes if you feel like it.
* Decide that you're taking two weeks off completely to recover, and then after those two weeks, you'll do what you feel inspired to do regarding work etc. And if you can do this, you won't have to look far!! If you're able to take this time off (and I mean physically, Emotionally AND Mentally take the time off), the opportunities will Find YOU!!
* Write if you like - write letters to people that you may never send. If you feel there is unfinished business emotionally, write a helluva letter to that person - say EVERYTHING you have inside you - swear (cuss), insult, really let rip. Get yourself a nice cup/mug/glass of something you like, and sit down when you'll be undisturbed and just start writing or typing. It will begin to flow. This is one of the most Effective ways of releasing stress that is being held in the body! Once you've finished the letter, read it. Then delete it (if it's on your computer) or tear it up/ burn it ceremoniously if it's hand-written.
* Write a list of all the people who make you feel good. They can be people you know, or people you don't know. They can be actors or singers, they can be icons or friends, they can be neighbours or family members. And then decide to expose yourself to at least three of those people each day - whether it's in person, online, by telephone, through watching one of their movies or an interview, reading an interview online, listening to their music, or just thinking about them.
* SLEEP as much as you can!!
* Increase the amount of water you drink each day.
* SLEEP as much as you can.
I hope this helps. Keep posting here. I'll post more as I think of it as well.
Love and Light and Magic xxx