View Single Post

Old 04-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Platinum Member

Hey Thug!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugugly View Post
ufo,

Actually, i jumped while sliding the metal rod into the core. I forgot about magnetic effects and when the rod was pulled in i was looking at the amps.

Maybe hutchinson used two fields, one to polarize the object and one to move the object.

I did hook up a small radioshack motor in parallel with the light and it worked very well, light dimmed, 1amp draw ran motor and light really well.

I haven't had a chance to set up the drill motor yet, and I'm still trying to find a good cap size for timing circuit.

In terms of wanting to use high voltage pulses, how high do you mean, greater then 20 kv?

I used my circuit to run flybacks and car coils for my don smith set up, 10-20kv, and i know you can make car coils fire, + and - together, called anti-parallel, I've done that.

Thug

If you really want to "feel" the strength of that field...get two steel bars...and stick them one on each side...running towards the center core..Hold them tight...and once they get close enough you can feel the effect...the vibration...and then try to separate them...incredible force!!

Hutchison used very High Frequencies, at HV , every object have its "resonant point" , but there are other frequency levels around any object that creates different outcomes...He says he was able to cold fuse many materials that normally require another parameters like high temp...

No, not that high voltages...starting maybe at 100V to 4 to 600V...

Related to Flayback Coils...they are fun...BUT...Did You know at that end of Positive, where spark comes out...there is also Radiant Negative?

I have done that experiment and it is awesome...You have to use a HV Rectifier...blocking positive HV BUT, taking it (before diode to a Spark Gap...and also the terminal after diode (Radiant Negative) to the other end of spark gap...and if you have any Plasma Lamps...take a lead wire to each one separate (Two Plasma Lamp Bulbs...there you could watch both currents behavior...Sparky Hot and Smooth and Soft Radiant...Plus get near by Spark Gap or Plasma lamps any CFL or Neon..or Fluorescent bulb...it will lit up...And in the center coil core the intensity will be greater.

Both currents will not spark (Positive Hot-Negative Radiant at HV)
If You do not set them both in a Spark gap...you will damage the Flyback Secondary...it will burst.

Regards

Ufopolitics