Thread: Eric P. Dollard
View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
Honestly I hadn't given it much thought until I related to the counter-space of the dielectric and how I see it the B-field rotation to a singularity.
In simpler terms, theoretically a perfect setup as Tesla more than likely designed do not radiate any hertzian waves, this would mean that a grounded counterpoise or at the least a single wire connection is no longer needed, a true wireless system comes into existence. The 'stress' if we call it that in the dielectric would be everywhere and everywhen, the ether would become the 'link' not sure if it's a conductor or collector but it would indeed be the 'link'. then anywhere a receptive antenna is put it would collect the 'signal' or power of the transmitter regardless of distance or spacial location. the receptive antennae connects to the transmitting antennae thru counter-space. The transmitter would need a ground if starting with a conventional TEM wave, an air to air setup would require the use of starting with an 'electrostatic' LD wave, much like the phenomenon of cloud to cloud lightning.
That's interesting But like Farmhand says I wonder if it was something he planned and hadn't actually achieved/confirmed experimentally yet. A high altitude test like that wouldn't be easy to set up.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall