Thread: Eric P. Dollard
View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake View Post
Lamare,
What do you think happens to the aeither between two charged capacitor plates in a total vacuume? (i.e. densified, rareified, polarized,etc)
I think you have a steady state flow of ether from one plate to the other, which actually also flows trough the material itself.

I think that is the case, because asymmetric capacitors can be used to create anti gravity. See this pic for an example of such an asymmetric capacitor in action:

I posted some on that before, with some nice images, etc:
Using Cymatics to visualise electric phenomena?

But let's look at a new page on this:
The "Lifter" Phenomenon

Quote:
All over the world, a strange hobby is gathering force— the making of cheap, lightweight craft of aluminum foil, balsa wood, and thin wire, which "thrust" themselves silently upward in defiance of gravity. The model airplane-type structures, superficially resembling triangular kites, have no wings, propellers, or moving parts. Indoors or out, the craft leap upward against nylon tethers that hold them back from zooming ever higher!

The "power" source for such craft? Nothing more than a ground-based high-voltage power supply (30,000 volts and above)— often scavenged by tinkerers from old computer monitors. The internet-linked hobbyists compete to see how much mass (actually, weight) of payload (now in the several grams range) their "lifters" can carry. They proudly display their new designs and accomplishments in internet images and video clips; consult the several websites referenced to view the videos and the original material.1

Even more amazing about this space-age hobby: There is no clear, generally accepted physics explanation about how these craft work! In electronics terms, they are asymmetrical capacitors (one side or electrode holding more charge than the other) onto which charge has been applied from a DC source. There is an unmistakable force generated that makes these craft experience movement in the direction toward the smaller-sized electrode. The "skeptics," of course, have the usual knee-jerk reaction that this odd phenomenon can be explained very simply. They contend that the craft are simply imparting motion to ionized air molecules and are thus relying on jet thrusting action of propelled mass, i.e. it's just "ion wind." But some (not all) experiments, and all calculations of the "ion wind" explanation that I have seen, find it quite insufficient (by orders of magnitude, depending on the assumptions) to explain the "antigravity" thrusting. Are these lifters then, in part, "reactionless thrusters," or are they manifesting, in part, genuine antigravity effects?
Now according to Stowe, gravity is the gradient or slope of the (di)electric field, which is a mathematical expression of the steepness of the change of the electric field trough space. This image illustrates this:

Gradient - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
The gradient of the function f(x,y) = −(cos2x + cos2y)2 depicted as a projected vector field on the bottom plane
So, the gradient expresses the amount of change of a mathematical function in a certain area.

Now if gravity is the gradient of the (di)electric field, it thus is associated with the amount of change of the electric field in a certain area. Now if the electric field is akin to the pressure in a fluid, like what the aether is, then we are looking at a very interesting principle.

Now what we have with these asymmetric capacitors is that you have the same amount of charge at the two capacitor "plates", one positive, one negative. But the surface of one of the two plates is much smaller than the other, so you get a difference in aether pressure. And thus in between the capacitor plates, you get a certain amount of change in aether pressure, a gradient.

Now if you manage to make this gradient such that it cancels out or overcomes the natural gradient that is already there and is known as gravity, then the capacitor object starts moving with respect to the aether in the other direction than what it usually does. And that is what we call anti-gravity...

Quote:
Even more amazing about this space-age hobby: There is no clear, generally accepted physics explanation about how these craft work!
Well it may not be generally accepted, but to me it is crystal clear how this stuff works.

It's in essence what we know as the Bernouilli/Venturi effect in the aether, as I posted in the thread on Milkovic' parametric gravity oscillator, to give it a new name:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamare View Post
Gravity is a dynamic force and is very closely related to the electric field. According to the excellent ether theory of Paul Stowe, gravity is the gradient of the electric field. See:

Tuks DrippingPedia : Stowe Personal E Mail

So, gravity is a contracting movement of the ether, which IMHO has very much to do with Bernoulli's principle and the Venturi effect:

Bernoulli's principle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Venturi effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, gravity is like a river of ether flowing towards the earth and can therefore be harnassed, just like you can put a peddle wheel in a waterfall to extract energy. You just need a different kind of peddle wheel, and I think Milkovic' pendulum is just that..