View Single Post

Old 03-30-2012, 10:33 AM

Plasma Battery, inventor, national science foundation

As a lawyer who sorts facts from fiction for a living every day, this thorium plasma battery thing is NOT a "conspiracy theory". There is no motive for one since nobody seems to be selling any thorium batteries anywhere, nor are their any stock promoters hyping some public thorium company. But just what we find in the newspaper and internet archives going back to 2006, two of the inventors are definitely, without a doubt dead - and victims of premature and sudden deaths...

Aries M. DeGeus - found in his car in an airport parking lot
MIT professor Eugene Mallove - found beaten to death

In addition two other inventors of the plasma battery have been missing for almost two years now...

Dimitri Petronov - last seen in a Russian bakery in 2010 just vanishes
Danny - Former U.S. Air Force reservist has not contacted anyone in his family for over 18 months. See this 11 month old link...

$500,000 Reward Offered For Exact Whereabouts of Dimitri Petronov - Russian Plasma Battery Inventor | PRLog

Sorry but these are facts, not theories. And this special "national security screening committee at the U.S. patent office is real - not a theory. Just read this link...

The Orion Project - Suppressed Energy Technologies

And here is another link more than a year old worth reading...

New plasma battery is now restricted to only military applications as DoD robs inventor of fame and fortune. - National Science Foundation - NSF - Zimbio

Now I am sure that Harvard does not spend $20 million researching projects that have no merit. Likewise MIT spent as small fortune as well. Just google Sandia Laboratory and the word "plasma" and you will see they spent almost half a billion dollars researching it over the last decade. Why? Inventor Aries DeGeus was awarded a patent at the IWPO for his plasma battery (Patent No. WO0231833) This also is a fact. Unfortunately his battery did not put out enough current to power a vehicle, only small electronic devices. More about DeGeus and his work can be found at...

degeus patents

Harvard & MIT Professors are hardly crackpots or "conspiracy theories". In fact any university graduate who reads my original post above, and all the links and attachments should be able to smell the coffee. Remember what happened to inventor Stanley Meyers of Ohio and his "water car"? Hundreds of people witnessed his car run for miles on nothing but water. For those who do not remember since this was a decade ago, I include this link...

Growing Growing Gone: Inventor Of Water Powered Car Murdered?

Dozens of high-tech dead inventors who die mysterious deaths are hardly a theory. (See attachments on my first post above) I think on this matter we can agree to disagree and let others draw their own conclusions. Besides, there is nothing so mysterious about plasma and nobody with a brain doubts the power of a lightning bolt - whch, believe it or not, is plasma energy, I leave you with this last link...

Thorium Plasma Batteries – The Disruptive Oil Giant Killer Technology *|* Peak Oil News and Message Boards

Last edited by EYECU; 03-30-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Forgot important facts and links...