View Single Post

Old 03-29-2012, 10:52 PM
Gold Member

Very cool, thanks

I've had another thought that's worth a go...simply use 1N4148's as the diodes. They're dripping off circuit boards of every type.
The circuit would have to have a large cap as storage, due to the decreased voltage throughput (0.4V'ish difference) but could be held in the cap til....selected.
The selection idea, relates to battery cycling in Bedini charging circuits that i'm working with too.
Make a dozen circuits and have the Grounds connected, but not the Positives. Use a CMOS 555 or any low voltage variable rate LED blocking oscillator (Lidmotor's 'Penny' or my '555 A-Like' say) as trigger pulse. Trigger a 74161 counter chip with that and it would sequentially step through the Modules. I'd use a 74161, as that's what I know I have and as used on an 8 count bar measure circuit for an electronic music sequencer once. Each Module would then have time to charge, before being selected and 'dumped' into the main storage cap for running projects.

'Inventor3' on YouTube made a series of videos of this sort of thing and i'm busily reviewing those at the moment.

*Edit* - in fact, if you look at this video: Free energy experiment part 3 - YouTube
It looks like a great method for solar induction too. Diode's, especially some LED's will become photovoltaic...I/R ones being strongest. If they sit within the circuit and you mount all the diodes on a wall outside, you not only collect the energies in the Tesla/Ascanius method, you collect photovoltaic energy too

Last edited by Slider2732; 03-29-2012 at 11:07 PM.