View Single Post

Old 03-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Platinum Member

All,
I haven't gotten Matt's new schematic built yet, and it will be a couple days before I get the resistors I ordered, although I am off to the electronics store today to see if they have anything in stock (FAT chance!).

Sooooo, I don't know what this change in the schematic does to what I believe is the generative power of the motor and the ability of the system to run loads (in balance) off both the motor AND battery three. Frankly, I would settle for the power to run the motor for FREE as Matt has done. Wouldn't you? That would be an incredible achievement, and one that will rock the world.

But I also do not want to lose sight of the fact that the original system ran amazing loads off of the motor AND battery three. To me that is kind of the "Gold Standard" which we may never, ever achieve. Don't know if the new schematic will do that, but does it really matter? The really exciting part for me is that this gives us a couple different directions to go. Develop what Matt has given us which we KNOW works, and still research to see if we can replicate the original. A bird in the hand is worth a whole flock in the bush, and many of us have been chasing the free energy fairy through the forest for years with nothing to show for it but pixy dust in our pockets instead of the gold coins that used to be there. I could not be happier or more excited, and I'm so appreciative of all of you who have put time and effort into this, and especially Matt for sharing what he came up with.

Dave