View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 05:24 AM

Coincidence?

I've bolded the part of your reply that seems to fit with something that happened today.
I was visiting with my niece and she was telling me a story about her husband ( a mechanic) who has just solved a problem with a customer's car. The car was displaying all the symptoms of overcharging but all his tests revealed nothing was wrong.
What he finally found was the the radiator fluid was charged and when he drained the radiator and replaced the fluid the problems disapearred.
Intriqued I did some research on ethylene glycol (anti-freeze) and found this little tidbit of information wikipedia, "Minor uses of ethylene glycol include the manufacture of capacitors..."
If you look at the images construction of radiators on this page:
Figure 65. Engine Radiator Construction

I see rough comparisons to battery cell construction.
Digging a little deeper it seems many radiators are today made using copper/brass and aluminum.

Car Radiator, Truck Radiator, Heater Core, AC Condenser, Radiator Core, Charge Air Cooler

I don't know if a battery can be made using an radiator and antifreeze (alum,acid) or not but this story my niece relayed today seems to fit into this weird happenings with the 3BGS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRC View Post
If you take a look at Lamare's latest explanation of Matthew Jones Tesla Switch
circuit and look at Ufopolitics explanation for the bad battery in post #413 of
this thread for the "bad battery", you see that they both compare what is
happening to that of what happens in an electrolytic capacitor. How can we
use this concept to mimic the bad battery ? Any ideas ?

Use for the Tesla Switch

George