View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 01:50 PM

Monsieur M wrote

---------------the following caught my attention:

sesamoid bone. ... did you know that the word sesame (you'll find many mentions of it in this thread ) is related to the sun in many myth and legend

starting with oil pulling

see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/179311-post864.html[/QUOTE]

I learned about oil pulling many years ago at a Urine Therapy conference in India. Urine therapy is as likely to be misunderstood as anything I know or have done. Oil pulling at least in principle is one of the foundations of Pancha Karma, a cleansing and purification practice of Ayurvedic medicine.

Ayurvedic medicine arose as a compromise. Most of those meds were originally compounded with Cows urine. In Hindu tradition Cows urine is sacred. Much of the healing from urine therapy ( outside the immunological effects that can be tapped) comes from urea which breaks down into ammonia. Ammonia is a very powerful anti viral... the most in fact. Ammonia quiets the adrenals which calms the body.... and leads to a quieter fractal antenna. Urea itself pulls fluid off the brain, quieting the fractal antenna.

Thanks for your amazing sharing.... I am going to have to go back and read all your stuff. Its too much to absorb!