View Single Post

Old 02-27-2012, 04:19 PM
Platinum Member

From what I have experienced, everything works until the plates in the bad battery begin to absorb energy. Then the ability of the system to generate power slowly fades. The reason for this is the potential difference becomes less as the plates begin to absorb. So in order to get it work, we need a continued potential difference. Once that is lost the dipole is closed and you're out of luck. That's why with a totally sulfated battery you can get really long runs. Days long....WEEKS long, as I did the first time. The PERFECT battery is one with NO voltage and so much sulfation on the plates it won't absorb any charge at all. That is where we have the greatest potential difference. Now if we can think of a way to duplicate that, we have it. It's as simple as THAT.

What can we do to a standard battery to achieve this situation. How can we duplicate it without a battery. For instance, a cap gives us the potential difference, and a resister would keep it from charging. Maybe that combination would somehow work. But first, find yourself a DEAD battery with NO voltage in it that will not take a charge, and PROVE to yourself that it is ALL you need for this thing to work like magic. Go find a hundred dead batteries that have been thrown away and test them to get the ones with no voltage. Those are the ones you want to try. Somewhere, somebody will come up with that perfect battery, and then you will see what I am talking about. Until then, the lower the voltage of the bad battery you have, and the less it will take a charge, the better it will work. Maybe even batteries with bad cells. That reduces the voltage but I don't know what it does to the potential difference.

If battery 3 never, ever charges, but you can hook a generator to the motor as a load, isn't THAT good enough? If you can't put much of a load on the motor, but you are able to extract all kinds of energy from battery three, isn't THAT good enough? Well, you should be able to do BOTH if you match the two loads and you have that dead battery in the third position. You are pulling current generated from the motor out of wires connected to battery 3 before it ever gets a chance to charge, so you get 12 volt generated current that you can use to run the inverter forever. You get both of these things until battery three starts to accept a charge, and then everything begins to dwindle.

I also think we are getting the CEMF of the motors sent right back down the wires to charge the primary batteries because of the way we split the positives (or negatives). But that's ANOTHER story.

Dave

Last edited by Turion; 02-27-2012 at 05:12 PM.