View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 04:02 PM

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Earth Sized Tornado Spins On Sun's Surface Feb-2012.mpg - YouTube

Quote:
Vast solar tornado spins on the sun
A tremendous tornado whirling across the surface of the sun was captured by a NASA satellite recently -- an amazing wonder of the solar system that may be as big as the Earth itself.

The video was recorded by the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO), a sun-watching satellite that has transmitted a series of stunning photos of solar flares in recent months. The new video shows darker, cooler plasma shifting back and forth above the sun's surface over the span of nearly 30 hours stretching from Feb. 7 to Feb. 8.

And the giant tornado may be as large as the Earth itself, with gusts of up to 300,000 mph,
explained Terry Kucera, deputy SOHO project scientist and a solar physicist with NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.

Have not forgotten the Crystal Battery from: Bedini Earth Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehdds View Post
Guys,
Here is a New Video and Recipe. I have been running a cylinder type cell for almost 5 weeks now sans water addition with a mix that is very close to what I show in this video, but more important is how I allowed the cell to form. Using a Magnetic field to perhaps induce an intrinsic stress to the lattice or perhaps bias the hydration within the lattice itself as it forms seems to make a BIG difference in current output capacity.
All thoughts welcome, and again, to give credit where credit is due,
Thank you John Bedini for tickling our minds by showing crystals forming around a magnet, as well Thank you Ron NextGen1967 for the input to try LiClO4 in the mix. I hope you have had time to try it as well.
Crystal Stress and Mag Field - YouTube
I just uploaded it so it may take a moment or two.
Very Best Regards,
Jim
thank you jehdds

Last edited by MonsieurM : 02-18-2012 at 04:26 PM.