View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackchisel97 View Post
Joit, I uploaded this diagram. Lower circuits are Ufopolitics but upper - Bedini was added by me as comparison. I also marked battery polarity in "mine) circuit on the right, according to the symbol polarity. Original diagrams are unmarked. Below is original -

[IMG][/IMG]

Vtech
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRC View Post
I do not fully understand your post. Will have to re-read and examine your diagrams. But what it sounds like, is you have discovered what the Lockridge
device thread, as well as other threads, on this forum are trying to achieve. It
is very good to see someone with your knowledge and expertise with DC motors
join this forum. It sounds as if you are somewhat of an expert in building these
motors. A lot of us are just learning and trying to understand from a more basic
level of knowledge. Your input here will be very gratefully appreciated.

George
Thanks blackchisel97,

It is my pleasure!
Now, it was my complete mistake, and I am sorry for that!...the Battery was wrong, it goes just like Bedini's, or Diode at negative would not be doing nothing except to guard from Load back spikes ...that is a MOSFET N Channel(which is also not its symbol)...meaning his Source Drain side is negative, please change it if you could. thanks
Now the Bedini has No Diode on other side of L1 (Inductor, sorry did not do the "L"). And that is what I am referring to. To get JUST INDUCTANCE Voltage out of L1 or Inductor!!
The diodes prevent from our Input to get to output. But just the Inductor output.
That is the whole idea!!
Thanks again
I will redo this much better...just a question, how do you get this images so good on the posts?...the uploader just asks for Http...no Browser Uploads?
Thanks for your patience with me.