View Single Post

Old 03-11-2008, 12:22 PM

Dear everybody, I am so glad that you enjoy my posts and find them inspiring! Thank you for letting me know, it means a lot to me. I'll try to keep you all posted as much as I can.

Now I'll tell you that I cancelled both of my theatres - eight modules - and have been on a Platinum module since two weeks ago. I was going to keep it to myself, because naturally my hopes, dreams and ambitions are very private matters to me, but today something happened that made me so astonished and so excited that I'm still sitting here, gaping with amazement. I shan't bore you with the details, but to cut a long story short: a business proposal that I timidly made today at lunch has already been accepted - I just got the enthusiastic email a few minutes ago (originally I was told to wait until the end of May for their response) and now the only thing left to do is work out the times and dates. They are even offering me more money than I'd originally asked!

And the thing is, this idea of mine is one that I'd wistfully dreamed of for years, but always put on the back-burner, never imagining that it could actually come true, or that anybody would be interested in it. Again, I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that it involves both teaching and travelling (my two loves), and helping people, and is a true "win-win" situation for both sides. I still can't quite believe that it's all happening! It really is a dream come true.

There is an awful lot of other stuff going on in connection with my Platinum - especially some amazing synchronicities - but I can't begin to describe it all here. In the beginning I was extremely nervous about signing up for the Platinum, because financially it was a great leap for me. But now, only two weeks in, it looks like it's going to pay for itself and more.

It's still early days yet, and anything could happen, but I will try to keep you posted as much as I can. I would love if other Platinum users would do the same, it would be so encouraging for me!