View Single Post

Old 10-24-2011, 08:01 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrownn View Post
Your first point is very important, Nice discovery. Extrapolating the principal, if you made a Bedini circuit negatively charged the input from the environment would increase as the dipole created in the circuit would have a greater potential and so would every device using this principal. Excellent
I don't know much about the Bedini circuit apart from it charges batteries, but yeah crucial information.

I have been trying to find out how to negatively charge a plate and trying to find info about an electrophorus.

Quote:
Pretty much but it will have the effect of creating a dipole allowing more in as your discovery above shows.
So putting a diode at the bottom of the circuit too will help also?

Quote:
With a tank circuit it will oscillate for a while until the energy dissipates but as soon as you draw power from it at a faster rate than it can be replaced it all stops.
I believe the spark gap in the relay increases the voltage and draws in radiant energy and at the same time will increase the frequency to point of resonance, which will draw in loads more.

I also believe a vacuum tube might work very well instead of the relay too. As would solid state switching.

Quote:
Its the dipole that allows the energy in on the negative end by attracting positive radiant, normal circuits only have a momentary dipole, this precharging should allow the positive radiant in as a flow . until the negative charge dissipates. To maintain the precharge as long as possible our circuit must not be earthed. Hmmmmm I need to think about this some more
Aren't both ends negative and radiant energy is entering both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nueview View Post
you might want to look up XEROX copy machine patents this applies to the information you are gathering.

in a xerox copier the paper is charged and then it or the platen is exposed to ultraviolet light and where it is dark it does not remove the charge so that the toner is attracted to the charged areas to form the copy.

i have put intense ultraviolet lights in the presence of electrostatic machines and it does effect there operation even more than humidity.

i have often wondered if this could be used to make it rain as most moisture is suspended in clouds by charge action.
it was just a thought.
Martin
Great idea, there must be a best way to charge the plates. Tesla said insulated plates with a dielectric work best in the patent.

Apparently Wilhelm Reich mades clouds dissapear or appear by using a "cloud buster". Later someone else developed a "storm buster".

Cloudbusters and DOR Busters

SO, YOU WANT TO BUILD A CLOUDBUSTER?

Cheers