Thread: Bedini SG
View Single Post

Old 02-13-2008, 07:35 AM
Gold Member

Impulse Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewater View Post
hi everyone,

the higher your current draw, the less radiant you will be harvesting.
Hi everyone,

I think that John thought at first that pure radiant would charge the battery, but later on found out that a combination of both is required to charge the battery, and for each type of battery there must be an optimum point of current/aether ratio, no? When I adjust my pot, (increase it) to make my rotor turn faster with less torque, the battery seems to be charging slower. I personally think that actually the current charges the battery and the aether(High Potential Impulse) adds to it, and the aether cannot charge the battery by itself, because it cannot move the Heavy Ions! The main trick in Bedini's systems to use the inertia of the ions by impulsing a battery, (Like a child's swing for example).

BTW, It was in my mind thinking what is the Aether we are talking about here which is charging batteries? Aether is the essence of everything I suppose, which causes the Inertia and Gravity also, no? So in my opinion Charging batteries with impulses is no different than hitting a nail with a hammer into the wall. The nail on the wall being the battery, and the hammer hitting the nail being our impulse, and an impulse with more current means a hammer hitting the nail with more kinetic energy. If the hammer does not gain enough kinetic energy (0.5mv^2) then it is unable to get the nail into the wall. So there is needed a bare minimum of kinetic energy (electric current) to make the nail get into the wall (battery charge).

If we use this analogy, then it would be evident that how HARD it is to get the nail to the wall, by constantly pushing it!! It is almost impossible and requires so much effort! This is how we are charging the batteries, with our conventional battery chargers, which require so much electric current (pushing force).

Where does the excess energy when we hit the nail on the wall come from? It is evident that much more energy is needed to get it into the wall, by only pushing it into the wall. IT IS COMING FROM THE AETHER I SUPPOSE. Or as Aaron says from the time itself. Impulse or the DIRAC FUNCTION or the sharp gradient is a key to free energy, why? Because it has a FINITE ENERGY(One), But an INFINITE EFFECT IN ZERO TIME.

This is what I have understood in studying and thinking about these systems.
Any comments?

Elias

Last edited by elias; 02-13-2008 at 07:59 AM.