View Single Post

Old 08-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaBoys View Post
MonsieurM,,

Thought Jacques Benveniste would be a good addition to your collection.

Dr. Jacques Benveniste digibio part1 of 2
YouTube - ‪Dr. Jacques Benveniste digibio part1 of 2‬‏

Dr. Jacques Benveniste He claims that the "structure" of biochemicals can be impressed on water electrically using white noise and coils, and then the water will display some of the activity of the original biochemical.

IndianaBoys
IndianaBoys, hope to hear from you soon

As I was reviewing the various threads, i noticed i have not yet watched your post; but it is in complete accordance with

Luc MONTAGNIER DNA Teleportation

Quote:
A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to 'teleport' or imprint itself between test tubes.

According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.

Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.
note: looks to me that a zone of activation (zone of resonance ) was created then the dna transfer was accomplished