View Single Post

Old 08-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Silver Member

I've been doing quite a lot of research on how I can make the Glue cells much more powerful, not with more voltage but with more power. I've been learning a lot about batteries and studying others experiments and even trying everything I could get my hands on. I'm still doing my testing so things are not final but I think I may have found a way to make the Glue cells much more powerful. So far this new cell with the new ingredient has out performed the old cells by a lot while still keeping its Glue cell properties.

Many of you are going to laugh at me when i tell you what this new ingredient is. Just like the old cells this cell contains Elmer's glue, Epsom salts, and salt substitute but now also contains Shampoo. Yes you read correctly, shampoo is the new ingredient that makes these glue cells stronger. I'm not joking around I did a lot of research and I found that some of the things in some shampoos will work great with the glue cell. I'm still in the early testing of this new cell so don't hold your breath I thought I would let you guys know what I'm working on. The shampoo I'm using is Suave ocean breeze, but look for the ingredient ammonium chloride. when I say the shampoo makes the cell more powerful I'm talking about its holding its charge for much longer than normal; able to power a bigger load for longer.

I'll continue study on this new cell and report back. Who knows what this new cell can do.