View Single Post

Old 08-13-2011, 02:17 AM

Just on the last note there, about the H2. I saw someone in a different thread was using a cell and running the generated gas to bubble through water for several hours and reported that this water was beneficial for him to drink.

What I was wondering (as I am looking into all of this stuff a little now) is, is it even possible to infuse water with hydrogen by just letting hydrogen gas bubble inside a glass of water? So would the net result just be the same water you started with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
My book is intended to be short and sweet for the layman. If anyone wants a more technical description, get Dr. Gary Samuelson's book here: The Science of Healing Revealed It's only $3.50

I will be adding more to mine when I get a chance but it will still be simple.

Most of those benefits could be had with an MWO (one that is actually built right - 99.99% of all the ones currently available are fake).

The acidic nature you mention is rampant through much of the population and goes hand in hand with chronic inflammation throughout the body - related to just about every dis-comforts we know of. That is all oxidative stress and is reversible with the redox signaling molecules at a rate that is faster and at a more foundational level than anything currently available.

Even just the H2 alone is highly anti-inflammatory - all these studies are in the published literature and much is coming out of Japan since they are so fanatical about water research.