Send a message via Skype™ to h2ocommuter
fear is my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilano View Post

hi there DZM!

!!!! HIGH VOLTAGE!!!!
!!!!CAUTION!!!!!

SAFETY FIRST!

WELL KEEP ALL PRECAUTIONS! WORK WITH SHOES WOODEN TABLE AND WOODEN FLOOR MUST. WHENEVER U MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO HV SETUP MAKE SURE U TURN OFF POWER FIRST. ALWAYS USE BLEED RESISTORS ACROSS CAPS IN MEG OHM TO DISSIPATE CHARGE AS CAPS HAVE A TENDENCY TO HOLD CHARGE. IF U USE BLEEDERS THEY DISCHARGE SAVING U FROM SHOCK. REALLY FELT SORRY FOR THE MISHAP. AM GLAD U ARE ALIVE JUST BE CAUTIOUS AND FOLLOW SAFETY RULES.

but there is a saying

FEAR IS THE KEY!

fear makes us learn and excel and shine out!

we learn from mistakes

God bless u and keep u safe!

high voltages r fatal keep safe!

regards

ZZZ

ZILANO ZEIS ZANE
in sense n sane!
I appreciate your replies ZZZ, you are a master. way to go.
Thank you so much i am happy you have joined us. I am so new at much of the true understanding about all of this technology and general transforming of energies i must ask this question about how changing Hz is accomplished.

I realize how voltages are changed by step up and step down transformers but what changes to frequencies?

Another observation I must cite is when I fired up my 5,000 v mid tap luminous tube transformer it was mounted to wood and on a wood desk and it was blowing large continuous sparks onto the board.. well no expanation necessary just learning to be way way cautious!

Oh is it true that the ambient energy that Don speeks of is activated by use of the spark gap?

Thanks
zane

Last edited by h2ocommuter; 08-09-2011 at 04:37 AM.