View Single Post

Old 07-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
In this show the author, and we all know that, Alchemist had to undergo a purification process, and i think i know why: remember water is a crucial element in Alchemy (All is Mind )

Dr Masaru Emoto

Quote:
Until the groundbreaking work of a pioneer Japanese researcher whose astonishing discovery about water, documented photographically, changed most of what we didn’t know…and led to a new consciousness of Earth’s most precious resource.

Dr. Masaru Emoto was born in Japan and is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University and the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. His photographs were first featured in his self-published books Messages from Water 1 and 2. The Hidden Messages in Water was first published in Japan, with over 400,000 copies sold internationally.
Water Crystals after listening to Healing Music!

Water Crystals | Nature is the Best Designer

note: when i mention all is mind, it is to show which referential and logic you should use...basically, you use the same referential as Hermes (forget about your personal belief, think like Hermes if you want to understand what he meant)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-31-2011 at 12:03 PM.