View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Originally Posted by petar113507 View Post
I'm listening. You might even have the same way of using your visual cortex to imprint solid memories within loops. Also, incidentally -- fractal in nature. MM, would you like to discuss this? I am interested.

One of these simple techniques is like storing visual images as like a Russian doll. Using symbolic representation, there is little information that your brain cannot store. Since we are living fractal systems, I believe there is no limit to the amount of data stored -- some of the extreme examples in practice are savants, or a "genius".

Or Polymath (Polymath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ), and it would be my pleasure to discuss it. Only through a constructive dialogue could we advance this research...

being a fractal entity, storing data as you said , using the Russian Doll Method, it is possible to store an incredible amount of data in you brain, what we need is a well defined method ( i'm sure there plenty being fractal and all ) to open the door to increasing memory, and Using symbolic representation seems to be the best way to go

note: what will be discovered here is applicable to other domains (you know...fractal universe....etc... )

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws. -Confucius.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-25-2011 at 09:09 AM.