View Single Post

Old 07-14-2011, 06:25 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamare View Post
This will be my last post in this thread then.

I can only say I honestly did not intend to piss you of and honestly think the stuff I posted is of interest to you. I tried to extract the essence of the things I referred to in my posts, so you don't have to go trough volumes of data to find out how Tesla designed his system and that the top Sphere is not supposed to radiate, because the energy is supposed to go around the ground connection, for example.

And I know, it sounds weird to say Einstein was wrong and his relativity theory is BS, but doesn't everyone out there say the same thing about what you are doing?
AMAZING!!!

Another instance of what appears to be a well educated individual that has to have the last work and fails to understand English, sorry I guess that is not your language.

My point is proven, you could not leave it where it was, you needed to stay in the fray.....

I can't but laugh when someone does this as I kept remembering the phrase, 'What part of NO! do you not understand?'

Edit:
Quote:
but doesn't everyone out there say the same thing about what you are doing?
Your a funny man, maybe you picked the wrong direction in your life and should have been a comic. Indeed they do not, I believe the ones of which you speak are from your circle of friends.

Last edited by DrStiffler; 07-14-2011 at 07:09 PM.