View Single Post

Old 07-14-2011, 05:46 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamare View Post
Dear Ron,

Let me first thank you for all you have shared with us. It was you who thaught me how to build HF devices like this and I thank you for that.

I did not and do not intend to tell anyone what they should or should not do. I just offered you and the readers of this thread the opportunity to take the insights I have uncovered and collected by studying the work of others that walked similar ways into consideration, because I think they are probably beneficial for deepening your understanding and insight of the phenomena you are investigating. Whether or not you choose to do so is completely up to you.

So, I'm afraid your reaction tells more about you than about me or the contents of the material I referred to.

-- Arend --
@lamare
Please say off my thread!

You are another discrediter IMHO, because of how you phrase your rebuttal.
If you have the answers and have connected the dots, then by all means please save the world with the answer.....

If you indeed feel the answer is present by directing people to read hundreds of volumes of data from the time of Archimedes, then it must be your direction to tie up the community so it goes no-where, because your suggestion is not possible.

I have for so many years heard such statements as; Tesla, Moray, Meyer, Bearden, Sweet, Tim Buck To, have all obtained and performed the magic, so where is the magic?? Why are you not absorbing all the great answers and offering information? Gee! I have it wrong again, just a crusty old man that does not share his marbles.

You have been sharing this directon on almost every thread I read, but it is not needed here, we enjoy our own game and direction.

Please no response, you have pissed me off and I know full well that was your intent.

Last edited by DrStiffler; 07-14-2011 at 05:48 PM.