View Single Post

Old 07-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStiffler View Post
Now we have a post here that brings every name in history into the mix and we should all gather round and connect the dots. I'm trying to stay civil, yet sometimes the BS and misdirection is beyond belief. Why has not one of the current greats connected the dots? Anyway I hope I have helped clear this up.
Dear Ron,

Let me first thank you for all you have shared with us. It was you who thaught me how to build HF devices like this and I thank you for that.

I did not and do not intend to tell anyone what they should or should not do. I just offered you and the readers of this thread the opportunity to take the insights I have uncovered and collected by studying the work of others that walked similar ways into consideration, because I think they are probably beneficial for deepening your understanding and insight of the phenomena you are investigating. Whether or not you choose to do so is completely up to you.

So, I'm afraid your reaction tells more about you than about me or the contents of the material I referred to.

-- Arend --