View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Awesome thread!

I have been researching this area extensively lately and have developed an inexpensive method to build a light tube transmission system.
All you need is PVC, mylar (2mil or 4 mil) and miter saw or other angled cutting system. Mylar is simple rolled up inside the PVC pipes and angles are created by cutting corner PVC pieces at 45 degree angles. Works very well!

I am currently testing a passive "light trap" geometry using my namesake (Golden Mean) to passively capture sunlight and transfer it down the light tube.
So far, I've successfully shot a laser light and maintained much of the coherence through the spiral and out the light tube if the right angle of entry is set. (See attached pics) This small test prototype is not even optimized or completed yet as I am on to a much larger 3' x 4' x 22" spiral with a 2" PVC pipe for the middle and a black painted copper pipe going through the center for a solar heating test. I'll post more pics when time allows as I have a million things going on in multiple realities all at once and it can be quite taxing at times!!

Let's create the reality we wish to experience and give everyone a fair chance to explore who they are more fully by removing poverty from this planet and reduce crime to minimal levels.

Many Blessings to All.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1411.jpg (369.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1416.jpg (304.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1377.jpg (320.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1414.jpg (367.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg P1070402.jpg (1.03 MB, 39 views)
~ Golden Mean

If you're interested in healthy living, please check out my site on aquaponics...
I also have various videos on the new paradigm unfolding on My YouTube Channel

"Giving with ANY expectation isn't giving... it's bartering."