Thread: Bedini SG
View Single Post

Old 01-02-2008, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theremart View Post
FINNALLY got my multi coil SSG bedini working today It is soo good to look up and see that wheel spinning with two coils.

Also I took a tip from from watching a video of one of the users on the SSG group of putting two 12 V batteries in series as the charging batteries ( 24V) I was greatly impressed but the increase of the charge.
That is awesome, Iam currently also in the process of building my dual coil SSG, too bad I fried a transistor last night trying to do it I hate when I do that!!! anywhoo I also noticed that the voltage coming into my second coil dropped a bit probably due to resistance of the wire as it is much longer than it is to my first coil. I also was thinking of running my batts in series (24V) just figured 2 coils 2 batteries. Glad I was on the right track. With all the transistors we all have burned out over the years maybe we should invest in their stock Well off to buy more 2N3055's I wonder if the other transistors are as sensitive the MJL's? I think! I hear they are more expensive though!