View Single Post

Old 06-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
Here is an experiment that you could do on your tree using Lord Kelvin Experiment to collect and increase energy :

1- Collapsible Bladder (see: http://www.energeticforum.com/144597-post39.html)

2-vortex trap : spiraling around the tree (or you could just connect it to a plastic hose with magnetic tape spiraling around it which you coil around the tree "braided type" like the simple Caduceus coil)

Vortex Trap

Quote:
All magnetic traps rely somewhat on vortex effects but this particular trap uses a vortex a bit more actively. The vortex trap uses something called the "vortex tube phenomenon"....
.... Here is a vortex trap made of transparent acrylic with the inner vortex clearly visible:

Vortex Trap

3- at the end you use the Lord Kelvin Set up

YouTube - ‪Viktor Schauberger - Lord Kelvin Water Drop Electrostatic Generator‬‏

you could connect to it a water/methanol or Mstate capacitor to collect energy

Quote:
Experience is made before the law is formulated, both are related like cause an effect. Nicholas Tesla
don't want to bother with the vortex trap, make your own M state water and then circulate it in the collapsible bladder + coiled hose (Caduceus style, now one of my fav coils )

more info on the caduceus coil : Wild & crazy Caduceus Coil interpretation

you could try adding 2 of these at each end of the hose and around the tree or replace the rings in the Kelvin experiment with 2 of these (water dropping in between the 2 ends):

see: http://www.energeticforum.com/144508-post116.html

only through experimentation will we know, I have showed you sufficient clues to explore the idea of water being used as a coil to resonate with tree just like Slider2732's idea:

Quote:
If water was pumped, at the resonant frequency of the tree, in a spiral pattern at the base of the trunk, could it be imagined that energy would literally flow ?
It would be somewhat analogous to a battery circuit.
ps: don't waste that water, it is still Mstate water,just repump it in the system, now you have sufficient energy to make the system self running or consume very little power. And i postulate that the more it runs in the circuit the more concentrate your M state water is (that is it becomes more oily ) , the more it will resonate with the tree .

------
Water Turbine Project

Quote:
In the continuing exploration of centrifugal force, Iíve built a water turbine that takes advantage of this phenomenon as its primary source of power.
Its design is based on the works of Victor Schauberger and Allan Cresswell. Iíve built a number of previous turbines, but for various mechanical reasons I couldnít get them working satisfactorily. I have hopefully worked out some of those issues enough to get a working unit.
This is a picture of the machine I put together. The container is a cut down 55 gallon drum. The turbine is powered from a 1/3 hp 12 VDC motor. I have an amp meter in series with the DC feed to monitor power drain.

Quote:
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime. Confucius

Last edited by MonsieurM; 07-03-2011 at 04:07 PM.