View Single Post

Old 06-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
speculative Note: being a fractal antenna made of 60%/55% of water, (in a very simplified manner ), I presume that it can also explain some of the results obtained by Mr Masaru Emoto in his rice experiment. According to what i presented you with previously, to obtain really good results, i would advise to conduct this experiment close to a large body of water.

for those interested:
Masaru Emoto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weird synchronicity:

Coast To Coast AM - 31.5.2011 - 1/4 - Cosmic Internet

YouTube - ‪Coast To Coast AM - 31.5.2011 - 1/4 - Cosmic Internet‬‏

one last for the road: guess what is toroidal and is dependent on the sun's rotation:

Heliospheric current sheet:

Quote:
The heliospheric current sheet (HCS) is the surface within the Solar System where the polarity of the Sun's magnetic field changes from north to south. This field extends throughout the Sun's equatorial plane in the heliosphere.[1][2] The shape of the current sheet results from the influence of the Sun's rotating magnetic field on the plasma in the interplanetary medium (Solar Wind).[3] A small electrical current flows within the sheet, about 10−10 A/m. The thickness of the current sheet is about 10,000 km...

...As the Sun rotates, its magnetic field twists into a Parker spiral,[5] a form of an Archimedean spiral, named after its discovery by Eugene Parker.

[IMG][/IMG]

and don't forget the presence of water in the sun and you have your Cosmic Water Coil capacitor , containing your earth water coil capacitor, containing your tree water coil capacitor , and so on (sounds fractal, no?)

Heliosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

water is present everywhere

Quote:
Water appears to be one of the most abundant molecules in the Universe. It dominates the environment of the Earth and is a main constituent of numerous planets, moons and comets. On a far greater scale it possibly contributes to the so-called "missing mass" of the Universe and may initiate the birth of stars inside the giant molecular clouds. This paper gives a brief description of water and ice environments with an emphasis on their possible origin and subsequent development in the Solar System. Expanding the scope of hydrology to cover phenomena encountered on other celestial bodies is postulated and discussed.
WATER IN THE UNIVERSE

The Paper

"Quantum Water" Discovered in Carbon Nanotubes

Chengdu Organic Chemicals Co. Ltd., Chinese Academy of Sciences

Quote:
A new quantum state of water found in carbon nanotubes at room temperature could have important implications for life...
...That's a big deal. Reiter and co chose carbon nanotubes because they are an analogue of the conditions water faces when passing through living systems, through ion channels in cell membranes, for example. Biologists have long known that flow through these channels is orders of magnitude greater than conventional fluid dynamics predicts. Perhaps this new state of quantum water is the reason why.
from quantum agriculture

Quote:
" What Lehrs is describing here is the power of an insulator (dielectric: ie water) to accumulate a static charge from a weak field and condense it into a strong charge that gives rise to an electrostatic field.

Nature's version of:

To amplify the current i think we should look into Tesla's Invention:

Quote:
The magnifying transmitter is an advanced version of Tesla coil transmitter. It is a high power harmonic oscillator that Nikola Tesla intended for the wireless transmission of electrical energy.[1] In his autobiography, Tesla stated that "...I feel certain that of all my inventions, the Magnifying Transmitter will prove most important and valuable to future generations."[1] The magnifying transmitter is an air-core, multiple-resonant transformer that can generate very high voltages.

any thoughts on what i have posted so far

enjoy

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-02-2011 at 12:27 PM.