View Single Post

Old 05-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to MonsieurM
I would like you to compare the following pictures, and i'll let you come to your own conclusion

more on this:

a better way to present the periodic table

I found this document, which i think is authored by Nicolas Tesla, I have uploaded it, so as you can have access to it

Quote:
Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized. the connection of one of, the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half, Under observance of 'proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla
Note:The human body is about 60% water in adult males and 55% in adult females.

a while back i wrote this in a post on fractal antenna:

Quote:
I think that Tesla was the first to realize the Constructal /fractal properties of Nature and was able to use that in order to make a fractal antenna out of whatever he wished and to tap into the scalar waves as well. Some think that Scalar waves travel at the speed of thought (which is of course instantaneous), maybe it is and if so, then Scalar waves and "telepathy wave" are likely to be one and the same. Which leads me back to the title of this thread: The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna.
Frontiers | Fractals in the nervous system: conceptual implications for theoretical neuroscience | Frontiers in Fractal Physiology

Quote:
This essay is presented with two principal objectives in mind: first, to document the prevalence of fractals at all levels of the nervous system, giving credence to the notion of their functional relevance; and second, to draw attention to the as yet still unresolved issues of the detailed relationships among power-law scaling, self-similarity, and self-organized criticality. As regards criticality, I will document that it has become a pivotal reference point in Neurodynamics. Furthermore, I will emphasize the not yet fully appreciated significance of allometric control processes. For dynamic fractals, I will assemble reasons for attributing to them the capacity to adapt task execution to contextual changes across a range of scales. The final Section consists of general reflections on the implications of the reviewed data, and identifies what appear to be issues of fundamental importance for future research in the rapidly evolving topic of this review.
I'm glad this document confirms my theory

http://www.energeticforum.com/141831-post9.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/142326-post57.html

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-31-2011 at 01:49 PM.