View Single Post

Old 03-01-2011, 09:44 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
My opinion especially after reading the beginning of the threads is that the "invention" was already placed in the public domain as a "free gift" and can not be patented. I think that the only thing that should be done here is whatever is required to ensure that this remains in the public domain for all to share, use, sell or whatever they want to.

Mark
Aaron

I'm not sure why you continue attacking me. Reread my first post again. I thought the reason that we all came to this thread is so we could all work together to try and solve the energy problems. If someone comes up with a way to run an engine on water, sweet! When can I buy one!

My post was a statement. I dont care who owns it, I just dont want it to get covered up. I want people to be able to build it, sell it, whatever. Where can I buy one!

LoL, I don't know why I'm wasting my time here with this post.

Aaron you need to relax a little before you have a stroke. Dont be so defensive. I made a simple statement and you attack. I probably should have just left it but I didn't. I'm going to try and make this my last post on this particular thread. But before I go I've got one more thing to say.

I dont really care about all the legalities of this whole situation. I don't have a clue as to who is right or wrong and I really dont care. What I care about most is, if we can't build one ourselves, where can we buy one. Isn't that the end objective here. You know why I don't care about the legalities. Because I dont have anything invested into it. I dont have any time or money invested. Dont kid yourselves, it always boild down to the money in the end if you think about it.