View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 07:53 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidmotor View Post
The biggest one is-- can we actually get real usable power out of a cell WITHOUT a galvanic reaction happening??? The internet research that I have done says yes ---but the details on exactly HOW are vague. Research into John Hutchison's work was most frustrating.

----And the work goes on.

Lidmotor

From my understanding is that if you use two dissimilar metals then most, not all, of your voltage is coming from the galvanic reaction. The only way to get rid of the galvanic reaction is to not use dissimilar metals. And this has been done with my water aluminum cells, i show you how to make them here YouTube - How to make a Water Captret Battery.MP4 skip to 8:45 to see the voltage. Even though the voltage is not near the voltage you'll see in the cells that John makes or lasersaber my cell has eliminated the galvanic reaction, thus nothing is consumed.

As for John Hutchison it can be hard to trust him, many of his video with anti-gravity have been proven fake with him either using fishing line or editing. His crystal batteries due hold some truth to them and should be further studied but he doesn't release any information about them so how can we trust him?

Also i don't know how we got on the subject of John Hutchison crystal batteries when we're not working with crystals? Marcus Ried also was messing around with something more similar and his work is very real but he was messing with minerals and not metals. Its been known for a long time that minearls and rocks give off electricity, you can test this your self by getting a rock from outside and testing it. Some rocks give off electricity and some don't.

The way that John Hutchison and Marcus Ried make their cells seem a lot like electrets. Marcus Ried even pointed out that most dielectrics give off small voltage. Now you start seeing a pattern of what Marcus Ried, John Hutchison, John Bedini, and even myself have put together. All of the types of cell start sharing the same characteristics, ****metal plates separated by a dielectric****. The dielectric can be a rock, mineral, water, or what ever shows dielectric abilities. Then you start to take a step back and start realizing that a lot more components share this characteristics of metal plates separated by a dielectric. Many of our electrical components share this idea such as the resistor, diode, capacitor, etc.... The metal plates separated by a dielectric is what i'm calling the golden component, because they all share this same golden idea of how something should be. Now you see that a resistor is nothing more than a capacitor and a diode can be a battery, because they all follow the same idea of metals separated by a dielectric. But we make our components based on a closed system and thus we don't see overuinty.